I've called some friends who have done remodeling projects and asked for recommendations for electricians, and I've got a few. I also perused the Craigslist ads for electricians, in case I could find someone who sounded likely. We've had good luck with Craigslist in the past, so figured it was at least worth a look.
Or NOT. Take a look at these ads for electricians in the Austin area:
- Electrical work in exchange for dental work. State licensed electrician for over 20 yrs. No job too big or small. Also interested in Motorcycles, dirtbikes or sportbikes...no Harleys
- Licensed Electrician willing to barter for guns, jewelry, electronics or dirts bikes, four wheelers.
- Will trade electrical work for car, truck, or laptop or just about anything
- Will trade services for good work truck. Late model Chevy, ford, or dodge. Please, nothing older than 1999.
- I'm a licensed electrician with 20 years of experience looking to trade services for ???? Things I could use: work truck, electrical tools, nice furniture, laptop, truck boxes. Will consider most offers of value.