Monday, August 9, 2010

And the winner is...

And the winner of my little poll about which critter you'd rather have - Wasps on the front door, Scorpions in the kitchen sink, a Rat snake in the back shed, or Forget this, I'm moving to Manhattan with the sewer rats - is...

Herbie, the rat snake in the back shed, by a landslide! Well, OK, he got 63% of the vote. Maybe not a landslide, but definitely the majority.

Second place goes to Scorpions in the Kitchen Sink. For those of you who voted for the scorpions, please send me your address and I'll be happy to FedEx you the next scorpion I find. Don't worry, the little buggers are nigh on impossible to kill unless you squash them, so I'm sure they'll arrive in good condition, even if you live halfway around the world. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really hate scorpions in the mailbox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, now that would NOT be fun. Our neighbor across the street has found them in her mail before. I'll have to talk to them about staying in the kitchen sink where at least I can see the little buggers.

    ReplyDelete