Monday, September 20, 2010

My latest submission to There, I Fixed It

There have been any number of 'smack the forehead' kludges that we've found around the house as we've been fixing it up (remember the five electrical panel boxes we had when we moved in?), but I think this is the first time we have ever actually created a kludge. Let me 'splain.

This weekend, we moved a couple of things from the old house. Unfortunately, our office chair fell victim in the move. In a tragic accident, two of the casters broke off. Until we can get to Home Depot or Lowe's (which as most of you know, is so far from the house), we have come up with the following solution:

Why yes, that is in fact a block of wood...

...and a grout sponge (???) holding up the chair.

Note: I had nothing to do with the selection of implements used to hold up the chair. I only take the pictures.

So, does anybody have any suggestions as to what I should entitle these fabulous pictures for There I Fixed It? Leave it in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment