Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Every Haffie needs Minions! (WARNING: Xtreme Cute Post)

Since Dom requested a cuteness warning about the last post, I'm warning you now: this post is possibly EVEN CUTER than any other post. EVER.

If you read Adventures with Shyloh, you'll know that Shyloh, who is also a Haffie, has minions. Paddy reads Shy's blog and has decided that he needs minions too. He really likes our neighbor mini-donkeys, but they aren't very personable, so he's kind of given up on them.

But this weekend at our jumping lesson, he found his very own pair of minions:

Are those...???

OOOOH! OOOH! MINI-ONS! MINI-ONS FOR MEEE!

Meet Sonny (the pinto) and Cher (the roan)!

And the REALLY adorable part? Sonny JUMPS!!!!


Sonny even jumps the same grids the big horses do!



See? Dangerously cute!

20 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Those are some cute minions!! I wonder if Shy's minions leap like that? I know Meatball leaps into the trailer. I now need leaping minions!!
    What did Paddy think of the minions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paddy luffs the mini-ons. He luffs them sooo much I was afraid he'd smoosh them.
      Shy needs leaping minions too!

      Delete
  2. Oh my lawwwd!! Cute overload. Every Haffy-Paddy should have their own Mini-ons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paddy agrees and wants me to bring them home. :)

      Delete
  3. Need agility classes for Mini-ons! Mill-ions of Mini-ons would compete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, agility classes! I bet you could get them to go through all kinds of things...

      Delete
  4. Yup. You're right. This post definitely warranted a disclaimer. SOOOOOO cute. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as boots!

    Minions! With my corral remodel and *coughcough* more room ... (and a nephew who likes Mitch and Jet but doesn't want to ride them but would ride a "baby" -- read small -- horse) I'm attempting to figure out how I can swing a minion for Mitch and convert nephew to the horse life (which will just thrill his parents, I'm suuuure)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will a very short Haffie work as a minion? Or would you need mini-ons for the minion? You could end up with a lot of cute horses...

      Delete
  6. Ashke believes Mini-ons are sent from the devil and is glad Paddington is keeping them close to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cash and Ashke share the same opinion about minis. He believes they speak in tongues, too (those squeaky little whinnys, omgwtf?)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm not a super huge fan either, but Paddy loved these and the jumping was just hilarious!

      Delete
  8. There's a mini that pulls a cart at our barn- all the horses look at it like it's an alien. But I do love the idea of minions.

    ReplyDelete