Wednesday, January 1, 2014

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeee... Seven Haffies a-Swimming

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to meeee... Seven Haffies a-Swimming:

Haffies are slightly less graceful than swans when swimming.


Six Haffies Laying...
Fiiiiive Gold-en Haffieeeeees!
Four Calling Haffies...
Three French Haffies...
Two Turtle Haffies...
And a Haffieeee in a pear treeeeee.

Happy 2014 everyone! When the 12 Haffies of Christmas series is over, I'll post about our 2014 goals. Rest assured they involve world domination by a certain adorable Haflinger... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Halfies might not be as graceful as a swan but they are definitely Cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I disagree, they are just as adorable swimming as anything else they do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that may be true but I don't think they float as well as swans!

      Delete