Sunday, February 13, 2011

Honk-shu

Yesterday (Saturday), the boys went to a jousting practice. More on that in another post when there are pictures to prove it. (They both did really well - Red on actual jousting, and Saga on training for jousting.)

Today, they were apparently a little tired.

First, I spotted Saga taking a snooze in his sheet (it was 40 degrees this morning so the boys had their clothes on).

A little later, Red had passed out too.

The hubby came over to love on Reddums...

And of course Saga wanted a piece of the action.

It warmed up a bit and I took off their sheets, and then they both decided it was time for a snooze.

Too cute.

I love it when they curl up like this.

Reddums' artfully arranged tail.

Cannot... keep... eyes... openzzzzzz....

Really Mom, I'm trying to sleep!

On that note, I'm off to take a nap too!

1 comment:

  1. Or as I say, skunk-shoes. ;) Jabby, Ozzy, and Will were all down when we went out to fetch them today.

    ReplyDelete