Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Blogger Secret Santa!

Blogger Secret Santa has become one of my favorite things about blogging. I LOVE giving fun things to other bloggers, and it's always fun to get a surprise as well!

This year my Secret Santa is Shelby from EquiNovice. All I can say is that she couldn't possibly have picked more perfect gifts!

First up, the card. BWAHAHAHAH!

Secondly. It does not get more perfect than this. ALL THE CHAI IS MINE ALL MINE!!!! Ahem. I'll share if you want a cup. Maybe.

Finally. I have NO IDEA how Shelby knew how much I wanted a cartoon of Paddy. Seriously, I debated so long about getting one, but I never buy stuff for myself so I didn't. Apparently Shelby reads minds though, because this one is PERFECT! And a big thank-you to Alyssa too for capturing Paddy's perfect Haffie Hair!

Thank you again, Shelby, for a wonderful Christmas surprise! And many thanks to Tracy at Fly On Over for organizing the 3rd annual blogger Secret Santa. Count us in again next year!


34 comments:

  1. That card is amazing just on it's own, but cartoon Paddy is pretty adorbs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cartoon is perfect!! And I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much awesome in one post i cannot handle the amazing ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful xmas swag! Love the ornament :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cartoon paddy is adorable! I also love chai! Great presents

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent that card to my dad LOL we loved it! Such a cute ornament!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That card is the best, and I need like a dozen of them to send.

      Delete
  7. What a great gift!!! And the ornament, perf!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Would you believe that's only the second horsey ornament I own?

      Delete
  8. I'm so glad you liked it! It's tough figuring out how to gift a digital image haha so definitely email me (or Alyssa) for the actual file!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get in touch! THank you for the wonderfully thoughtful gift!

      Delete
  9. That ornament captures Paddykins SO well! Ya done good, Shelby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw that ornament is lovely! merry (belated) christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. I know, I had such a thoughtful secret Santa!

      Delete
  13. For some reason I couldn't log onto a handful of blogs, and yours was one of them. I don't know how that happened, but hooray! I am glad you like cartoon Paddy! I was wondering how that turned out. Now I have so much to catch up on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cartoon Paddy is awesome! Thank you so much for capturing him so perfectly!

      Delete