Lists for your show stuff
- I sort of have a list of what I need... in my head.
- I have a packing list I use every time.
Sometimes I get fancy and put it on my phone.
- It's a good thing I show because otherwise my tack would never get cleaned.
- I clean my tack sometimes so getting it show-ready is NBD.
- I wipe my tack after every ride so it just needs a touch-up for shows.
- My tack is always ready to go to an A show.
At least it's not *dirty*
- I have to clean out my trailer to pack for a show (also known as, "Honey, here's the jousting shield you've been looking for!")
- My tackroom might need a little sweeping, but it's usually pretty quick to get it ready.
- My trailer is always tidy, so I just toss in my show stuff.
- Everything is in it's place, neatly labeled and stacked, so I'm always ready to go.
- I have everything I need... somewhere (except my $@%^(@#$ stock pin, which has gone MIA again). Stuff may or may not be clean.
- I have everything I need, I know where it is, and it's all clean.
- I have everything I need cleaned and packed together in a bag that has its own place in my closet, so I just toss that in my car.
- I think there's a horse-like object under the hair and mud. Can someone pass me a gallon of shampoo?
- I need at least 3 hours to tidy, clip, trim, and bathe.
- A quick bath and maybe a little tidying is all I need to do.
- My horse is ready to go to an A show at any time.
He's half Fells pony, so I'm sure feathers are OK.
Drinking cider while packing for a show
- Why didn't I think of that?
- Best idea ever
- You might forget something!
If you got more than a 14, can I hire you as a groom? Pleeeeeze?