They don't look that fancy, do they?
- Handmade heart-bar shoes in size Brego
- Fronts only
- With clips
For size comparison, that's my thumb.
Just how much did they cost? Here are a few clues:
- The most expensive shoes I'd ever had before were a full set, with clips and tapped for studs. Brego's were nearly three times as much.
- My college apartment was cheaper than these shoes.
- You probably pay less for board than these shoes cost.
- I could have bought a new pair of (not custom) tall boots.
- A set of 4 new trailer tires is less than these shoes.
- I could have bought a plane ticket to Europe (in the off season).
So, with armed that knowledge, leave your guesses in the comments! Whoever gets closest gets to send me a donation toward the cost of Brego's fancy footware.
Just kidding. Mostly.