Wednesday, January 2, 2019

WW: Why I didn't ride

I drove out to the barn the other day to ride, but when I arrived T was out for the count:

Gah when they rest their noses on the ground it's just SO CUTE!

If there's one thing I never disturb, it's a sleepink poneh. I sat in the car and read a book for almost 45 minutes, waiting for him to wake up, but he just continued to nap. I finally gave up and went to run errands.

*insert snoring noises here*

A friend was out riding and told me that T finally got up about 30 minutes after I'd left. I guess he was partying pretty hard the night before and needed his beauty rest!

4 comments:

  1. You drove THAT FAR and didn't ride? That's - really considerate. I don't think I would do it.
    MC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how cranky *I* am if someone wakes me up from a nap... didn't seem fair to him somehow.

      Delete
  2. I probably would have made him get up lol - though also he looks a bit like a bull laying down with his blanket.

    ReplyDelete