Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nothing says sexy like overalls and coveralls

For Christmas, I got my husband a pair of navy blue coveralls. I thought they were the best present ever, but he was... shall we say... Less Than Excited. Since then, however, he has become quite enamored with them, since he can come straight to the house after work, throw them on over his work clothes, and get to work. Clean up is as easy as taking them off.

These things are seeing a lot of wear!

I confess to being a bit jealous of the coveralls. I, on the other hand, had to bring a complete change of clothes to the house every day after work, and I've done loads and loads and LOADS of drywall and paint covered laundry (my favorite!). So, I poked around and discovered some ladies' Carhartt overalls, which looked warm and toasty. However, nobody around actually had any in stock, and the one place that did had them in Pink. And we all know how I feel about Pink. So those were out. Online orders were an option, but Carhartts are pretty pricey, and I was hoping to find some on sale locally.

Well, the other day I was shopping at Academy, and lo and behold, they had a good selection of men's Carhartt overalls - on sale too! I tried on the 32/32s and the fit wasn't too bad, so I snagged them.

Aren't those just the sexiest overalls you've ever seen? I know, you want a pair too.

I admit that I was hoping for coveralls instead of just overalls, but since they only had coveralls in men's 40/32, that option was out. Besides, these will do nicely!

And in case you're wondering, yes, I did buy a pair for the husband too. He looks even better in his. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment